Professional motor maintenance and repair center motor maintenance process: cleaning fixed rotor -- replace carbon brush or other parts -- vacuum F pressure dip paint -- drying -- calibration balance.
1. The operating environment should always be kept dry. The surface of the motor should be kept clean.
2. When the thermal protection of the motor operates continuously, it shall find out whether the fault is caused by the motor or is over load or the setting value of the protection device is too low. Only after the fault is eliminated can the motor be put into operation.
3. The motor shall be well lubricated during operation.General motor running 5000 hours or so, that should be added or replaced grease, found in the operation of bearing overheating or lubrication deterioration, hydraulic timely change grease.When replacing the grease, the old lubricating oil shall be cleaned and the oil groove of the bearing and bearing cover shall be cleaned with gasoline. Then, the ZL-3 lithium grease shall be filled with 1/2 (to 2 poles) and 2/3 (to 4, 6 and 8 poles) of the cavity between the inner and outer rings of the bearing.
4. At the end of the life of the bearing, the vibration and noise of the motor will increase significantly. When the radial clearance of the bearing reaches the following values, the bearing shall be replaced.
5. When disassembling the motor, take out the rotor from the shaft extension or non-extension.If it is not necessary to remove the fan, it is more convenient to remove the rotor from the non-axial extension. When removing the rotor from the stator, the stator winding or insulation should be prevented from being damaged.
6, replace the winding must note the form of the original winding, size and turn number, wire gauge, when lost these data, should ask the manufacturer, change the original design of the winding, often make the motor or several performance deterioration, even can not be used.